MULTI-FUNCTIONAL & SUSTAINABLE FASHION
Innovation X Aesthetics
Rain Couture Amsterdam's philosophy is centered around the idea of "Functional Fashion." We believe that fashion should not only look good but also serve a purpose and meet the needs of the wearer; provide stylish and high-quality rainwear that can withstand heavy rain and wind.
We also also place a strong emphasis on sustainability and ethical practices. We use more and more eco-friendly materials, such as recycled polyester, and work with factories that adhere to fair labor practices. Additionally, we create products that are durable and long-lasting, reducing the need for frequent replacements.
Rain Couture also values versatility and practicality in our designs. Our raincoats and jackets feature removable and interchangeable components, such as hoods and liners, allowing the wearer to customize their clothing to suit different weather conditions and personal preferences.
5 REASONS TO...
Why Invest In An All-Weather Coat?
- A L L - W E A T H E R : Wear it in the sun, rain or snow.
- A L L - T I M E - C L A S S I C S : We have taken long-term color palettes and most classic silhouttes so that your coat never goes out of style.
- 4 - S E A S O N : All our signature trenchcoats are trans-seasonal and can be paired-up with inner jackets to make it a perfect coat for colder days.
- L O N G - L A S T I N G : Our coats are built to last, made from durable and strong materials combined with timeless silhouettes.
- C O M P L E T E - P A C K A G E : Upgrade your jacket with other Rain Accessories for a complete waterproof solution while being in style.
It's our aim to create fashionable and functional clothing that is sustainably made, practical, and versatile. Allowing the wearer to stay stylish and comfortable in any weather condition.
What Conscious Means for Us?
"We believe that delivering sustainable products is the future of our economy."
We believe in slow fashion; so our new collections are only being made when goods sell out. This means no overstock which we need to dump! Every single coat gets a happy owner. We develop never-out -of style designs and use long lasting durable materials.
So basically we don't do sale. Unless a certain model is taken out of the collection.
WE CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE
How we support fair labour
To make each style a master piece, we support Fair Labour. We care about the workers and their working conditions of our factory based in Shanghai area in China. The production is supervised by our own team to deliver our excellent products to our Amsterdam based Flagship Stores and online shop.
We do NOT apply child labour (not hiring under the age of 18), but we DO hire educated and experienced professionals within their specific field.
The factory takes care of maintaining an organized, clean and hygienic working environment at all time, based on the European standards with all necessary certificates (BSCI, WRAP).
Rain Couture believes that delivering a fair-made coat is far more important than exploiting the workers and profiting ourselves while offering the lowest price possible.